Seydel 1847 SILVER
The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds
The 1847 SILVER impresses by its unprecedented visual appearence but also by new technical features.
* besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reedplate screws are made of Stainless Steel
* reedplates made of non-corrosive German Silver
* solid polymer comb Well known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
* less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
* beard- and lip-friendly coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
* the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered - covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges.
And the sound of the 1847 SILVER? Try to find out if you like it even better than the sound of the 1847 CLASSIC!
|Holes||10 hole harmonica|
|Stephen D. on 11/28/2017||The same , a truly awesome harmonica.|
|Stephen D. on 11/28/2017||Same|
|Seydel 1847 silver -key C|
|Stephen D. on 11/28/2017||Great tonal response|
|Brad S. on 09/21/2017||I like the low F a lot and Seydel is a great product.|
|Cut my lip and new support from the manufacturer|
|Gabriel B. on 09/21/2017||This one cut my lip right away. It is too bad because it sounds amazing!|
|Nice looking Seydel harp|
|Dick P. on 02/14/2016||Just got my 1847 silver from harmonicaland, thanks to the fast shipping. Very nice harp not surewhy it is called Silver because there is no silver in it but stainless steel reeds that play well. Sound big really like it on electric blues tunes through my Fender champ.|