SOLIST PRO 12 STEEL Seydel
Warning: Last items in stock!
11601 : This Solist Pro 12 STEEL - now with stainless steel reeds - combines the features of the 1847 models with those of our Low and Superlow harps:
• The notes in holes 1-3 correspond to holes 1-3 of our Low- or Superlow harps (except A: 1 -9 are taken from a HA)
• The notes in holes 4-12 are taken from holes 1-9 of the normal 1847 models
• convenient handling though there are two holes more brass reedplates optimized for loudness and extreme airtightness
• very good response wooden body multiple coats of sealant for a resistant finish
• German Silver reedplates
• Stainless Steel reeds in holes 1-9 and traditional brass reeds in holes 10-12
The Solist Pro 12 STEEL is small enough to fit into the players hands to give him the feeling of holding a 10-hole diatonic like he is used to. This enables for full-cupped playing. The additional bass octave allows playing rhythms. There are manifold opportunities to play in octaves too.
11602 : solo tuning
Tones are the same as on a chromatic harmonica - the finish is that of a diatonic 10 hole harp. This makes this instrument interesting for both Folk and as an entrance into to the "chromatic world" - now equipped with Stainless Steel reeds in holes 1 - 9.
• three full octaves are available (starting with C4)
• for the folk-musician: play meodies over three octaves
• for the chrom-beginner: tuned like a chromatic without slider
• innovative hybrid system: Stainless Steel reeds from the 1847 series in hole 1 -9 and traditional brass reeds in holes 10 - 12
Only two holes more but manifold new playing features!
|Holes||12 hole Blues harmonica|