Chromatic harmonica MELLOW TONE by TOOTS THIELEMANS for ballads and classical pieces
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Feel best in that little space between a smile and a tear
The grand old man of harmonica jazz Jean Babtiste Frederic Isidor, better known as Toots Thielemans is one of the most widely recorded artists on the chromatic harmonica. He has also composed numerous pieces for the instrument. Conceived as an homage to the elder statesman of harmonica jazz and designed in close cooperation with the master himself the two models of this series reflect the musical demands of the discerning jazz chromonica player.
- Pearwood comb optimized for improved response in the upper register
- 48 Classic chromonica reeds
- New reed plate mensur and reed profiles for better response and longer reed life
- 1.05 mm chrome plated brass reed plates
- Short slide action
- Chrome plated brass covers with Toots signature embossing
- Hard shell case
- With serial number!
- Available in C-major
- Full warm tone for ballads and classical pieces
- Made in Germany
|item name||Toots Mellow Tone|
|Number of holes||12|
|Cover surface||stainless steel|
|Reed plates||105 mm brass|
|Reed plate surface||nickel|
|Simon C. on 12/18/2021||The harmonica is excellent, typical Hohner quality. It was good to get back to the Hohner mouthpiece again to enjoy this easy blowing harmonica.|
|Harmonica Merci Toots !|
|Fred L. on 06/15/2016||Merci a Harmonicaland pour l'envoi rapide et le prix trÃ¨s doux. Je suis un fan de Toots Thielemans donc c'est un grand plaisir d'avoir le modÃ¨le signature du maitre signÃ©. Joli son super pour le jazz.|