Please read carefully: By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the conditions listed in this document that constitutes a contract between you and Harmonicaland LLC. These conditions may be modified at any time by Harmonicaland without notice. Please make sure to consult this document every time you use this website to take note of any changes that may have been made. General Conditions
1. Harmonicaland operates their website from Eagle, Idaho, USA for orders placed on www.harmonicaland.com . If you are using this site from another country or state, make sure that doing so does not violate any laws or regulations. The user agrees to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Idaho
2. Harmonicaland reserves the right to open the packages of the products it sells to inspect the merchandise or to adjust it if need be.
3. Harmonicaland reserves the right to refuse any order.
4. Any other use of materials on this web site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication (including a web site, online service, private or public intranet, and local or wide area network) ? without the prior written permission Harmonicaland is strictly prohibited.
5. Payment: Harmonicaland transactional website will take the following modes of payment:
1. Paypal (Goods will be held for funds to arrive and clear)
2. Money Transfer (Goods will be held for funds to arrive and clear)
3. Credit card : For one-time and recurring, web credit card payment:
I authorize Harmonicaland LLC to charge the credit card indicated in this web form, for the noted amount on today’s date. In the event I have opted to create an auto-ship order, I authorize Harmonicaland LLC to charge the credit card indicated in this web form for the noted amount on the schedule and frequency I have selected. I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify Harmonicaland LLC in writing of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 15 days prior to the next billing date. If the above noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. I understand that returns, refunds and cancellations are subject the policy listed on our website at www.harmonicaland.com. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company, so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this web form.
6. The full payment will be taken immediately upon placement of the order.
7. All merchandise will be delivered only upon reception by Harmonicaland of full payment including applicable taxes and delivery charges.
8. If we do not have stock on all or part of the order, your order will be held until we can ship the full order. You have the option to pay additional shipping services to have us ship you more than one parcel and deliver the goods that are immediately available. If our store is out of stock the delay is usually about a week, if the manufacturer is out of stock delays can be very long at times and really depends on the sole manufacturer and their ability to deliver the goods to us.
9. Shipping and delivery: All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on the website. Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the consumer, and may be collected by a third party. Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
10. Harmonicaland ships via USPS or UPS. Delivery time (after notification) can take from 2-20 business days, to most major metropolitan areas. Rural area destination may take a longer time, and/or require a Depot pick-up. Any Additional delivery charges as a result are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
11. Harmonicaland ships all items un-insured, and the risk of shipping loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the consumer. Additional insurance can be purchased for the remaining value (optional at time of check-out).
12. Purchase amount does not include shipping or insurance costs. Free shipping doesn't include insurance costs.
13. Warranties: The warranties for the merchandise purchased are the sole responsibility of the manufacturers of such products. Harmonicaland will act solely as an intermediary between you and the manufacturers whenever possible.
14. All merchandise received by the consumer must be inspected and the shipping company immediately notified of any damages.
15. The consumer should contact Harmonicaland in the case of malfunction of any merchandise received, and Harmonicaland personnel will guide you through the appropriate procedure.
16. All shipping costs to and from the manufacturers or from Harmonicaland will be paid by the consumer.
17. Returns: Harmonicaland will only accept returns for credit with a Return Authorization number provided by our Web sales department, within the fir
st 14 days of your purchase. Harmonicas that have been used won't be refunded. Spare parts are NON REFUNDABLE. Health and sanitary regulations prohibit the return of mouth blown instruments such as harmonicas and melodicas to the place of purchase for warranty, exchange or credit. Any customer owned harmonica or melodica needing warranty service, replacement or reconditioning should be sent directly by the instrument owner to the brand for maintenance and repair.
18. The Consumer is responsible for freight charges (freight charges in both directions are applicable for free shipment items) Once a Return Authorization is given our shipping department will contact you to arrange for pick up. Harmonicaland will deduct these charges before any refund is processed.
19. A 15% restocking fee may be deducted before we process any refund.
20. Harmonicaland will only process a return item if it contains of all original packaging, including but not limited to: boxes, manuals, cables, warranty cards.
21. All Returns will be subject to inspection for abuse or wear in which event additional charges may be applied.
22. Harmonicaland will not accept returns on consumable items, including but not limited to: Books, CD?s, DVD?s, Software, Harmonicas that have been used (even only once), Reeds, Strings (opened packaging), Drumsticks, Drum skins, Clothing, Stylus, Media.
23. Harmonicaland will not accept returns after 7 days.
24. Refunds for payments made by credit card or cheque may take up to 10 business days to be processed after receipt and inspection of goods. There are no cash refunds, although a store credit or gift certificate good at any Harmonicaland locations may be requested at no additional charge.25 . Special Discounts never include shipping, insurance or extra shipping costs. Discount is only applied on items.