Country tuning: compared to Richter tuning hole 5 draw is raised for a semi-tone. This means that you hear a major 7th draw chord (raised 7th). You can still bend down the 5 draws to get the important blue note - the flat 7th. Thus the major scale is available in 2nd position without an overblow in 4 which is a commonly used note, e.g. in Country or Pop.
The SESSION STEEL model is presented with a bold new look and superior
technical reliability, excellent playability, and a fantastic sound.
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch