SEYDEL SESSION STEEL
Circular tuning aimed at improving solo melodies
With the same approach as the solo tuning but in 2nd position with a different note layout this special tuning is great for players who don;t bend much but want to access all the diatonic note of the major scale with ease.
Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb.
On the Circular/Melody King variant of the SESSION STEEL the major scale can be played simply by alternating draws and blows (no note bending is required). On a Circular tuned harmonica up to 12 different chords can be played depending on which channels are played at a time. Seven modes can be played on the Circular/Melody King very easily. The first note in channel one blow is the key displayed on the harp, though the major scale is playable 5 semitones (a fourth) higher than the key the harp is labelled in: the major scale starts in hole 2 draw.
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- -minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- -stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch
Typical Seydel high quality!