Purchase a gift voucher
Harmonica cases for Sale
Here is our selection of the best harmonica case, harmonica pouch and harmonica bags to carry your diatonic or chromatic harmonica around.
These attractive hardcover cases come in handy when you are out gigging, and need to keep your harmonicas in one place. They are light, portable, and safe to carry around. With its velvety padding interiors and snug compartment, these cases will keep your instruments damage-free, moisture-free, and dust-free even as you move from place to place. Complete with a custom zipper and a belt loop, these Harmonica Cases can easily fit even into your pants pocket making them perfect for musicians on the road. Best suited for 10-hole diatonic harmonicas, but still fits all brands.
- The Harmo Pro Case is the most versatile case for harmonica model as it can carry 14 diatonic harmonicas but also a 16 hole chromatic or a microphone and Effect pedals for Blues harp players on the gig. Its front pocket can even accommodate a mic cable or repair tools.
- The Seydel Hard Cover case is for someone who needs to carry up to 20 diatonic harmonicas
- The Harmo Chromatic case will work for any 12 hole chromatic harmonica on the market and the Harmo harmonica case for 16 hole model is actually the only pouch on the market that you can use to replace your old broken plastic case (Hohner, Seydel, Suzuki).
- Let's not forget about Seydel leather belt bag another unique specialty item that will help you carry your blues harp with fashion.
- Last but not least Harmo offers several zip pouches that suit any 10 hole diatonic harmonica models such as Hohner Special 20, Hohner Golden Melody, Hohner Blues Harp, Hohner Crossover, Rocket and Thunderbird as well as Seydel Session Steel, 1847, Suzuki Manji, Promaster and so on. They are sturdy and economical, fit in the pocket or on your belt.