Seydel 1847 Silver
Seydel 1847 Silver harmonica
Seydel 1847 SILVER
The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds
The 1847 SILVER impresses by its unprecedented visual appearence but also by new technical features.
* besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reedplate screws are made of Stainless Steel
* reedplates made of non-corrosive German Silver
* solid polymer comb Well known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
* less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimised flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
* beard- and lip-friendly coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
* the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered - covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges.
And the sound of the 1847 SILVER? Try to find out if you like it even better than the sound of the 1847 CLASSIC!
- 10 hole harmonica
Very disappointed by the quality and sound of this instrument. I think Seydel is overrated.
Seydel makes good quality harmonicas there's no doubt about that. But in this price range I found the Harmo?Custom harmonicas were far superior.
Still a nice sound and a keeper.