Blues Harmonica with corrosion-free stainless steel reeds, ergonomic covers and plastic comb. Many special tunings available.
This PT-Gazell variant (half-valved) of the SESSION STEEL allows you to play additional single reed bendings in 1-6 blow and 7-10 draw. This technique requires a special embouchure. It is possible to reach all chromatic scale notes without using Overblows.
- ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
- ABS comb with recessed German Silver reedplates
- rivets and screws made of stainless steel
- lips and beard-friendly design
- -minimal air consumption achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely
- small tolerances between reed and reedplate
- -stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
- an up to 5 times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
- with convenient genuine leather pouch
PT Gazell Seydel Harmonica
Very Nice Just What The Doctor Ordered
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category: