Seydel 1847 Silver - PT Gazell - half - valved
The 1847 SILVER- corrosion-free Richter-diatonic harmonica with stainless steel reeds. Also as Paddy or half-valved!
The 1847 SILVER impresses with its unprecedented visual appearance but also with new technical features.
• besides the reeds and the rivets the cover plates and reed plate screws are made of Stainless Steel
• Reed plates made of non-corrosive German Silver
• solid polymer comb
Well-known features of the 1847 CLASSIC were transferred to the 1847 Silver:
• less air loss due to fine-cut reed plates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed plate
• beard- and lip-friendly cover plates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece
• the overtone-rich sound can spread out unhindered - covers opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges